The ball screw is composed of a screw rod, a nut, a steel ball, a pre-compression piece, a steering gear, and an anti-skid piece. Its function is to convert rotary motion into linear motion, and the important significance of its development is to transform the bearing from sliding motion into rolling motion. Ball screws are widely used in various industrial equipment and precision instruments because of their low frictional resistance. Transmission components often used in machine tools and precision machinery, whose main function is to convert rotary motion into linear motion, or the rotor into axial repetitive force, and have the characteristics of high precision, reversibility, and high efficiency. Now we mainly introduce the type of ball screws .
1. Heavy-duty ball screw: which can bear large axial load, is suitable for all-electric design machines, air compressors, semiconductor manufacturing devices and forging manufacturing devices, etc.
2. High-speed ball screw : with high-speed feeding, high acceleration, high rigidity, low vibration and low noise. Use and machine tool fast feed, abrasive high-speed cutting center machine and high-speed longitudinal load cutting center, etc.
3. The cooled ball screw: forced into a whole in the nut, so that the heat source of the low ball screw during high-speed operation is generated by thermal expansion. To achieve high speed and high precision, use high-speed machine tools and high-speed longitudinal load machining machine tools.
4. Nut-rotating ball screw: which integrates ball nut and ball screw to perform linear motion of rotation and linear transmission, is used in semiconductor machinery, industrial robots, woodworking machines, laser processing machines and conveying devices, etc.
5. Self-lubricating ball screw: Self-lubricating ball screw with detachable oil removal device does not need to lubricate pipeline system and equipment, and the cost of oil replacement and waste oil treatment, and greatly reduces the cost of oil products.
6. Silent ball screw: Ball spacer rings with special grooves are arranged between the balls, which can restrain the noise caused by the collision between the balls and the wear caused by the balls, and make the ball screw move quieter and smoother.
7. There are other grades of ball screws and conversion grade ball screws. There are rollers on the surface of the screw to roll threads. After heat treatment and polishing, it can be assembled into a simple and reasonable price, and it can be shipped quickly.